La Nymphéa  •  About Instagram Tumblr Inspirations Flickr

Navy Blue Tote Bag

Some posts ago I showed you my favorite things on etsy including a navy blue tote bag by Leah Lerner.
I couldn't resist after months of admiring it and ordered it. This was my first etsy purchase.
The quality is great and service and delivery were flawless. I love the deep sea blue shade.
I can totally recommend it and cannot wait to wear it for the first time tomorrow.
  And many thanks to Lara for introducing my blog.

Kommentare:

  1. That blue bag is adorable!! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Blau sieht wirklich total schön aus. Viel Spass mit deiner neuen Tasche.

    Grüsse
    Dani

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. die ist aber sehr schön <3

    kim von wwww.the-new-black.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Richtig geile Tasche! Auch die Farbei is echt super.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awesome bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    AntwortenLöschen